New Business Incentive Program
The City of Creston, Creston Chamber of Commerce and several local businesses have joined together to offer a retail incentive package to new and existing businesses.
Creston takes pride in being the hub of southwest Iowa for business, education, industry, medicine, recreation and retail. Our “customer friendly” environment makes Creston a great place to work, live and to grow.
Creston has actively pursued agricultural, industrial and retail development over the years. Over 1,700 workers are employed at our local industries.
NEW BUSINESS INCENTIVES INCLUDE:
- HY VEE: will provide free refreshments for ribbon cuttings/grand openings
- OFFICE MACHINES: no interest for first 4 months or 10% discount on payment of net 30-day basis.
- DRAPER, SNODGRASS, MIKKELSEN & CO. P.C.: 3 hours of consulting in accounting, tax, payroll or other accounting matters.
- TYLER INSURANCE SERVICES: free professional services to determine insurance risks inherent in business and provide bid specifications on commercial and health insurances.
- PETZNICK PRINTING COMPANY: 100 free business cards on selected styles with the first minimum order of at least 500 letterhead and 500 envelopes.
- CRESTON NEWS ADVERTISER: 25% off first month’s advertising, 20% off second month, 10% off third month (min. 10 column inches/week), plus discounts on stationery, lamination, offset web printing and more.
- FIRST NATIONAL BANK: no monthly service charge for first 6 months and $50 credit towards the first order of business checks.
- GREAT WESTERN BANK: no monthly service charge for first year on business checking accounts.
- IOWA STATE SAVINGS BANK: 6 months free checking, first order of regular checks free.
- IOWA WORK FORCE DEVELOPMENT: employment assistance programs.
- SOUTHERN PRAIRIE YMCA free Family Day Pass to new business owner(s) and family
- CRESTON RADIOFree two-hour live remote with the purchase of a 100 ad package
- CRESTON CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: 50% off first year’s Chamber investment.