Benefits of Chamber Membership
- · Business referrals: The Chamber only promotes Chamber members
- · Free Directory listing on Chamber Web Site.
- · Free Web Page links from Chamber Web Site.
- · Share and promote Chamber Member posts on Facebook and Twitter
- · Regular email blasts on items of interest and upcoming events and activities
- · Relocation Inquiries: Information to new or prospective residents to introduce them to Creston and Chamber members
- · Sales from Creston Bucks that can only be spent at Chamber businesses
- · A monthly newsletter with information about the Creston business community plus state and regional updates
- · The ability to work with others to grow and improve Creston
- · Use of the Chamber’s bulk mail permit for mailings over 200 pieces
- · Advertising opportunities in the Chamber Newsletter (inserts)
- · Promotion of Grand Openings and Chamber sponsored free Ribbon Cuttings and Chamber Coffees
- · Chamber Ambassadors – attend open houses to bring in more people to your business and to make new contacts
- · Opportunities to network and meet, other local business people
- · An opportunity to access the Chamber’s “Newcomer” services which welcomes new people in our community
- · Access to community resources including labels of members, non-members and industries, civic and service club lists
- · The benefits of having the Chamber speak out for the community and business
- · Free maps, guides and brochures for distribution.
“Promote and showcase the community, to be a leadership organization which unifies the community and map a course for Creston’s future development”