Benefits of Chamber Membership
- · Business referrals: The Chamber only promotes Chamber members
- · Free Directory listing on Chamber Web Site.
- · Free Web Page links from Chamber Web Site.
- · Share and promote Chamber Member posts on Facebook and Twitter
- · Regular email blasts on items of interest and upcoming events and activities
- · Relocation Inquiries: Information to new or prospective residents to introduce them to Creston and Chamber members
- · Sales from Creston Bucks that can only be spent at Chamber businesses
- · A monthly newsletter with information about the Creston business community plus state and regional updates
- · The ability to work with others to grow and improve Creston
- · Use of the Chamber’s bulk mail permit for mailings over 200 pieces
- · Advertising opportunities in the Chamber Newsletter (inserts)
- · Promotion of Grand Openings and Chamber sponsored free Ribbon Cuttings and Chamber Coffees
- · Chamber Ambassadors – attend open houses to bring in more people to your business and to make new contacts
- · Opportunities to network and meet, other local business people
- · An opportunity to access the Chamber’s “Newcomer” services which welcomes new people in our community
- · Access to community resources including labels of members, non-members and industries, civic and service club lists
- · The benefits of having the Chamber speak out for the community and business
- · Free maps, guides and brochures for distribution.
“Promote and showcase the community, to be a leadership organization which unifies the community and map a course for Creston’s future development”
You are part of an organization that represents all businesses in Creston.
You are part of an organization that works for the community where you work and live.
Membership is tax deductible as a business expense.